Breakfast smoothies are my jam! Because every work day is different for me, I’m often scrambling in the morning to get out the door. My favorite way to combat having to pick something unhealthy up when I’m on the go is to have my smoothie ingredients prepped and frozen, so I can just dump them in my Vitamix and head out the door.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (I used a blend of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 1 cup spinach or greens of your choice
- 1 scoop green superfood powder (I use this one)
- 1 scoop collagen (I use this one)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Blend all, garnish with coconut shreds and berries, and enjoy!